Tensile Stage for Automated In-situ SEM/OM Mechanical & Thermal TestingPartnership with LSPM lab. CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) Villetaneuse France
- Traction up to 10kN. (4400 lbs)
- Single or dual heating, up to 800°C. (1400°F)
- Quick heating and cooling. (1°C/s temperature gradient).
- Designed for flat or tilted analysis (EBSD)
- Stress free sample mounting
- Automated stress testing and data acquisition with Newtec SoftStrain
- Testing data can be exported as text files to be used in other software. (Like Excel)
- Ability to capture multiple optical and SEM images along the sample for each step with drift compensation by image correlation.
Tensile Test Example
Test performed on a stainless steel sample (304L) until rupture, following 11 zones along the sample plus one optical with drift correction.Download the video